Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ack....started my own youtube channel

Yes that's right, me and all of my awkwardness went and started a Youtube channel.  Once upon a time, in a land far, far away I had a Youtube channel (back when you could only have a 10 min video unless you were Youtube famous) that was mainly stamping/scrapbooking stuff.  I have since lost the password, the emails it was connected to, yadda yadda yadda so I thought since I was relaunching my blog, why not add Youtube channel too!  I mean everyone else is so why not give the world another blogger/vlogger to watch, critique, and make fun of?!

No but in all seriousness this has been on my to-do list for months now because I get asked on Instagram all the time if I have a channel, especially when I post my art journal pages and such, so why not!

My channel will not be any one thing in particular, just random videos as I decide I want to do them.  Crafty stuff, fashiony stuff, ranting stuff, silly stuff, organizing stuff, you know just stuff!  So I hope you will tune in, subscribe, give me lots of thumbs up and if not, well like the end of my first video says...whatever ;)

Do you have a channel?  I'd love see it.  Post your link in the comments because I love watching videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment